I suggest you ...

Make this a mobile app

It would be nice if you created a moblie app for iOS and android. Even a mobile version of the website would be appreciated. I try to access my feedback from peers from the website via my smartphone, but it is difficult to navigate the site, or view feedback at all.

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam commented  · 

Hi. I have a Samsung phone. I am surprised that I can't use Kaizena on it as there is no mobile app for phones using Android. Are there any plans to create an Android mobile app?

• Gretchen Pitts commented  · 

Did the ultimate oops - recorded notes for my 5th grade writers at home via Google Docs and Kaizena, only to get to school and figure out that they cannot access them on their android tablets. Not finding a way to put the add-on on their Google Docs app/account via the mobile device! So sad - they were excited to hear their feedback! Any tips?

• M. commented  · 

Can we PLEASE make this simpatico with apple? This could be a huge help for teachers with students, particularly those with special needs.

• Sarah commented  · 

It is BEYOND FRUSTRATING that Kaizena doesn't allow access to the iPad microphone. You'd think that would be an obvious capability with the recording device built in.

• Nick commented  · 

I would LOVE to be able to grade papers with Kaizena on my iPad. Ear buds with a mic and a stylus would make grading SUPER easy!

• Suz commented  · 

I agree. I have a 1:1 program going on right now. I have tested it and it seems to "kind of" work. If I go to GoogleDrive to look at my doc and view comments, I'm unable to click on the Kaizena link from the Google comment area. However, if the teacher chooses to send an email to the student, they can click on the link from the email and see the comments that way.
        Would love to see more iPad functionality though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base